Filed under: Game
Latest famitsu mag review scores:
Super Robot Wars OG Gaiden (Banpresto): 8, 7, 8, 8 (31/40)
* Chacters swap around a lot, so until later stages it’s tough to have fun upgrading and pilot swapping.
* Bonus card game was probably good enough to merit its own release.
* System isn’t really changed from OGs.
* Battle viewer and other features make it double as a pretty good fandisc.
* Takes a while to open up to player-controlled organization.
Scan info from NeoGAF
Armored Core : For Answer
34 Comments so far
Leave a comment